PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site, can be found further down in this document. When using our site you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site healthywestafrican.com is registered to and operated by Healthywestafrican.com.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- Please check these page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- We have recently updated our privacy and data policies in line with the GDPR (2018).
5. CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- Healthywestafrican.com may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Healthywestafrican.com does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Our Site is made available free of charge.
- Healthywestafrican.com does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. Healthywestafrican.com may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. Healthywestafrican.com will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Healthywestafrican.com is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. The works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
8. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
9. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- Healthywestafrican.com will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
– use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
– use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
– business interruption;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
– any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Healthywestafrican.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Healthywestafrican.com assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. Healthywestafrican.com will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply, that may be obtained by emailing Healthywestafrican.com at email@example.com.
- Healthywestafrican.com does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Healthywestafrican.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
11. LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site without contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Site must not be framed on any other site.
- Healthywestafrican.com reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us via email@example.com.
12. PRODUCT AND BLOG LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
- Where our Site contains links to other blogs and resources provided by users, these links are provided for your information only.
- Healthywestafrican.com has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
13. APPLICABLE LAW
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access www.healthywestafrican.com (our “Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of Site use.
The Site is registered to and operated by Healthywestafrican.com.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our Site;
– any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our Site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The Site is owned and managed by Healthywestafrican.com on the domain www.healthywestafrican.com
- Healthywestafrican.com will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within the Site. If you discover any information on our Site that you believe is inaccurate or inappropriate, please kindly contact us at email@example.com.
- Healthywestafrican.com will not be liable to the User for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the Site; the use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site, loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Healthywestafrican.com is not responsible for any content or information published or links to other websites which may appear on the Site.
- The information on the Site is for information only. It is not intended in any way to be a substitute for medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. Healthywestafrican.com shall not be liable or responsible for any situation where the information is used otherwise.
- Healthywestafrican.com shall not be liable for any interruptions temporary or otherwise, shut down of the Site, or any omissions.
- Healthywestafrican.com does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.